Jai Kissoon joins the OverDivorce podcast; he is the CEO and president of Our Family Wizard a leading co-parenting tool. His company provides resources to help families deal with all the stress around scheduling and communicating during divorce. They have some cool tools to help manage kids’ schedules, visitation times, calendaring and messaging systems. Jai talks about:
- How online tools can help you communicate with your ex.
- Technology that allows you to manage time with your children when going through a divorce.
- The importance of having a good system to document correspondence and bills.
- How to avoid some of the biggest challenges with communicating with your ex-wife during divorce.
- Some common mistakes that divorcing parents make when going through a divorce.
- The importance of getting peace with your ex.
- Some best practices for scheduling time with your kids.
Here is the link from Working Mothers about Our Family Wizard:
You can find out more about Our Family Wizard here:
You can email them at: [email protected]
Follow them on Twitter: @OurFamilyWizard
Their phone number is: (866) 755-9991