Author, speaker and life coach, Bryan Reeves joins the Over Divorce Podcast. A former US Air Force Captain, Bryan is now an internationally renowned author and regular contributor to websites such as The Good Men Project, The Daily Love, Elephant Journal and more. Bryan also offers private and group coaching and teaches mindfulness through his non-profit organization, The Center for Mindful Education. Bryan discusses sexual energy and pitfalls that come with it. He talks about:
- How to get perspective on your life by taking his 30 Day No Sex Challenge.
- He explores the relationship between shame and sexuality.
- He discusses his own divorce and the perils that came with it.
- How he was able to break his addiction of getting his self-worth from women.
- The importance of gaining personal power by not needing external validation in order to be complete.
- The dangers of getting your identity exclusively from external sources especially your job and women.
- The 3 types of love experiences and the importance of gaining perspective on each one.
If you are going through a divorce, you might want to check out some of the books that we talked about on the show:
Siddhartha – By Herman Hess
You can find more about Bryan at: www.bryanreeves.com and you can follow him on Twitter @bryishere
We are dedicated to providing divorce care by having great information you can use before, during and after your divorce. If you are going through a divorce, please let us know any topics that you would like us to cover. We can be reached at [email protected] We would love to hear from you!