Today we have Jessica Ehrenworth, a registered therapist with over a decade of experience helping people who are going through divorce. Jessica has a Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology and she co-founded and runs The Centre for Health and Anger Resolution which worked with men and women, couples and individuals, to overcome the stigma of anger and conflict and learn how to experience and express their emotions in healthy ways.
We talk about:
- The two different types of emotions and their impact on your energy.
- How to take control of your emotions
- How our emotions interact with one another
- How to tap into your emotions by being aware of your body
- The relationship of shame and anger
- A simple breathing exercise to help you deal with your anger
- The best ways to deal with anger
- The importance of practicing anger management techniques
- The biggest mistakes people make when dealing with anger
- How to use your emotions to set up boundaries